About the Company
Acrylic Design Associates is a recognized leader in creating world-class retail displays and high-profile environments. With a 250,000+ square foot modern operations center, Acrylic Design provides the scale and expertise to handle complex turnkey needs, including design, engineering, prototyping, fabrication, printing, LED technologies, assembly, warehousing, fulfillment and distribution services. Founded in 1976, Acrylic Design is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and serves a global client base. More information is available at: www.acrylicdesign.com.
The Apprentice Komo CNC Operator effectively and independently performs a wide variety of duties within the Production Department. This position takes direction from the team leader but also applies their skills to work independently.
Areas of Responsibility
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate CNC router table at production quotas.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area clear of debris.
- Perform all job duties using standard safety practices.
- Use time wisely and remain productive.
- Other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possession of good math and problem-solving skills
- Safety and Hazardous Material training (provided by ADA)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material on a regular basis.
- Use hands to handle, control or feel objects, tools and controls.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times while in the shop.
WHY WORK FOR ACRYLIC DESIGN ASSOCIATES?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Education and Training Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21 - $25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- CNC Operation: 1 year (Preferred)